Call for Abstract
5th International Conference and Exhibition on Nanotechnology, Artificial Intelligence and IOT, will be organized around the theme “Future outlook Advancement in the Smart World”
Nanoelectronics 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nanoelectronics 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 2-1Fuzzy Logic System
- Track 2-2Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision
- Track 2-3Artificial General Intelligence
- Track 2-4Artificial Narrow Intelligence
- Track 2-5Artificial Super Intelligence
- Track 2-6Natural Language Processing
\r\n As IoT's applications are endless, it can be integrated to almost all the electronic devices. It facilitates the connection between the device and user through internet and provides them with the data which can be accessed from a remote location, facilitating very less or no human interaction with the systems.
- Track 3-1Medical and Healthcare
- Track 3-2Smart Cities, Smart Buildings and Infrastructure
- Track 3-3Smart Transportation
- Track 3-4Smart Agriculture
- Track 3-5Smart grid and Energy Management
- Track 3-6Privacy and Security
- Track 3-7Environmental Monitoring
This session mainly concert with Robotics Intelligence is an advanced and emerging wing of engineering and science that includes concepts of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science, and others. Robotics deals with the design, construction, operation, and use of robots, as well as computer systems for their control, sensory feedback, and information processing. The concept and process of creating machines which can be operated independently by its own, dates back to classical times, but research into the functionality and potential uses of robots did not grow substantially until the 20th century.
- Track 4-1Robotics and control systems
- Track 4-2Robot Motion Planning
- Track 4-3Robotic Process Automation
- Track 4-4Robots for Outer Space Exploration
- Track 4-5Navigation and mapping for autonomous mobile robots
\r\n Effective and robust cyber security requires measures based around three pillars: people, processes and technology. Implementing effective cyber security measures is particularly challenging today because there are more devices than people, and attackers are becoming more innovative. Most cyber-attacks are automated and indiscriminate, exploiting known vulnerabilities rather than targeting specific organisations, so it’s vital to have the right cyber security measures in place to protect your organisation.
- Track 5-1Network security
- Track 5-2Disaster recovery/business continuity planning
- Track 5-3Mobile security
- Track 5-4Cloud security
- Track 5-5Database and infrastructure security
- Track 5-6Identity management
- Track 5-7Identity management
- Track 5-8Data security
- Track 5-9Endpoint security
- Track 5-10Application security
- Track 5-11End-user education
<p style="\"text-align:" justify;\"="">\r\n The concept of Blockchain has energized the financial services industry globally. The concept has already brought a disruption in the financial industry. A blockchain technology is a digitalized public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions. It is developed as the accounting technique for the virtual currency bitcoin, blockchains – that use as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – are appearing in a variety of commercial applications today. Currently, the technology is used to verify any sort of transactions, with in the digital currencies and additionally it’s potential to digitalize code and insert virtually any document into the block chain.
- Track 6-1Supply Chain Management
- Track 6-2Information Technology
- Track 6-3Healthcare
- Track 6-4Media
- Track 6-53D - printing
This session content Information Mining Applications in Engineering and Medicine focuses to offer data earthmovers who wish to apply stand-out data some help with mining circumstances. These applications relate Data mining structures in genuine cash related business territory examination, Application of data mining in positioning, Data mining and Web Application, Medical Data Mining, Data Mining in Healthcare, Engineering data mining, Data Mining in security, Social Data Mining, Neural Networks and Data Mining, these are a portion of the jobs of data Mining.
- Track 7-1Medical Data Mining
- Track 7-2Data Mining in Healthcare data
- Track 7-3Engineering data mining
- Track 7-4Data mining in security
- Track 7-5Application of data mining in education
- Track 7-6Advanced Database and Web Application
<p justify;\"="" style="text-align: justify;">5G (fifth generation remote systems) means the accompanying critical time of versatile media communications norms past the current 4G/IMT-Advanced standards. 5G offers better speed than what the current 4G can offer. 5G should be trolled out by 2020 to light business and consumer demands. In addition to providing purely faster speeds, they expect that 5G Netwrork also will need to meet the needs of novel use cases, such as the Internet of Things as well as broadcast services and lifeline communication in intervals of natural disaster.
- Track 8-1Architecture of 5G
- Track 8-25G Devices
- Track 8-35G Application and Services
- Track 8-45G Security and Privacy
- Track 8-55G Design and Working
- Track 8-65G Challenges
- Track 8-75G for Digital Transformation
Big data is a term that describes the large volume of data – both structured and unstructured – that inundates a business on a day-to-day basis. But it’s not the amount of data that’s important. It’s what organizations do with the data that matters. Big data can be analyzed for insights that lead to better decisions and strategic business moves. The amount of data that’s being created and stored on a global level is almost inconceivable, and it just keeps growing. That means there’s even more potential to glean key insights from business information – yet only a small percentage of data is analyzed. What does that mean for businesses? How can they make better use of the raw information that flows into their organizations every day?
This Session Content Modern Intelligence System is the capability of a computer-controlled robot to perform assignments commonly associated with intelligent beings. Integration of various systems are necessary for a promising Artificial Intelligence In modern era, advanced Intelligence techniques have undergone a renaissance following parallel advances in computer power, Big amounts of data, and theoretical understanding. Modern Artificial Intelligence uses tools and data from the fields like Computer science, Psychology, Philosophy, Neuroscience, cognitive science, linguistics, Operations research, Economics, Control theory etc. The Advanced Intelligence System session will set a clear picture about various facets of Advanced Intelligence System.
- Track 15-1Intelligence System in Healthcare
- Track 15-2Intelligence System Educating the Future
- Track 15-3Intelligence system in Business
- Track 15-4Intelligence system in Manufacturing
- Track 15-5Intelligent System in Power Distribution
- Track 15-6Intelligent System Transportation Systems
- Track 15-7Intelligence System in Space
Spintronics is an emergent nano technology which deals with spin dependent properties of an electron instead of or in addition to its charge dependent properties. Whereas, Conventional electronic devices ignore the spin property and rely strictly on the transport of the electrical charge of electrons adding the spin degree of freedom provides new effects, new capabilities and new functionalities due to the special features it became one of the rapidly emerging fields. Spintronic devices offer the possibility of enhanced functionality, higher speed, and reduced power consumption. These Spintronic devices might lead to quantum computers and quantum communication based on electronic solid state device, thus changing the perspective of information technology in the 21st Century.
List of some of Spintronic Devices are:
- Magnetoresistive Random Access Memory (MRAM)
- Quantum Computer
- Spin Semiconductors
- Spin Transistors
- Spintronic Scanner
Hybrid organic- inorganic materials are not simply physical mixtures they can be broadly defined as molecular or nano - composites with organic and inorganic components. Hybrid organic- inorganic materials will play a major role in the development of advanced functional nanomaterials. Research in functional hybrid organic- inorganic materials is supported by the growing interest on chemists, physicists, biologists and materials scientists who are looking to fully exploit this opportunity for creating smart materials that benefit from the best of the three realms: inorganic, organic and biological. Organic-inorganic materials are open new perspectives towards the design and tailoring of materials with desired features and functions.
List of some organic- inorganic materials are:
- Animal parts (Ivory, Bone, Leather)
- Synthetic Materials (Plastics)
- Materials related to stone, ceramic and glass
- Paper based material particles
Graphene, the "wonder material", is made of a single atom thick carbon atom layer in a honeycomb-like hexagonal lattice and is the thinnest, strongest and hardest material available. The last few years has seen extensive research into the properties and applications of graphene, and the material has been suggested as being an potential replacement for silicon in many electronics applications.
Graphene has several useful properties that include high mechanical strength, very high electron mobility, and superior thermal conductivity. The applications of graphene in various components of electronic devices are detailed below.
- Graphene in BioEngineering
- Graphene in Composite Materials
- Graphene in Energy Technology
- Graphene in Nanotechnology
- Graphene in Batteries
- Graphene in ICs & Transistors
- Graphene in Electrodes for Touch Screens
Thsis Sessiom content Nano Robotics is the technology of creating machines or robots close to the microscopic scale of a nanometer (10−9 meters). Nanorobotics refers to nanotechnology – an engineering discipline for designing and building nanorobots. Macroscale robots or microrobots which can move with nanoscale precision can also be considered nanorobots. Nowadays, these nanorobots play a crucial role in the field of Bio-Medicine, particularly for the treatment of cancer, cerebral Aneurysm, removal of kidney stones, elimination of defected parts in the DNA structure, and for some other treatments that need utmost support to save human lives. Nanorobots are implemented by using several components such as sensors, actuators, control, power, communication and by interfacing cross-special scales between organic & inorganic systems. Nanorobots are applied to purify the CO2 (Carbon dioxide) and O2 (Oxygen). Another big setback is water pollution and therefore, the nanorobots are put into the act for purifying the sewer wastes and reservoirs.
- Track 21-1• Nanorobotics in Surgery
- Track 21-2Nanorobotics Diagnosis and Testing
- Track 21-3Nanorobotics in Gene Therapy
- Track 21-4Nanorobots in Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Track 21-5Nanorobots in Environment